December 12, 2005

 

dancing with the half-intelligent vampire.

I'm now with 50% less wisdom. I finally took out my rascal-wisdom tooth that caused me sleepless night. Don't want to show you guys the picture 'cos it's damn gross. But i was astonished by the size of my lower right tooth. i measured it's 2 cm long x 1 cm wide and 2.7cm for height. The surgery was fine except that i choked on my own blood. And considering that i have a high threshold of pain(ego~). Now i look like a swollen pig-head with blood stains over my teeth.

Now the real torture comes. I can't eat proper food now.

Holy-Xiaoqiang says: "sigh~ look on the bright side lah, xiaoqiang. You already pacified yourself with Macdonald's breakfast this morning. You had one big breakfast, one hotcakes with sausages, one sausage mcmuffin with egg, 3 hashbrowns and 2 cups of coffee. What else do you want?"

Went zoukout on saturday night. Was aching from yesterday till now. dammit. My body not keeping up my with age. it feels like the whole legs gonna crashed. Music was so-so, crowd control sucks, alcohol...as always finger-licking good. I think i just fell in love with bombay sapphire...

My friend is leaving for Paris for work. Just remembered the place thati told her i wanted to visit. It is Notre Dame Cathedral.




//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=//"=




Went past Sentosa Underwater World on saturday night. It was about this time of the year that i went to The Underwater World. Carrying a different heart at different time to the same place still playback the scenes of the previous visit. The jelly-fishes, the wet sand, the circular corridor, the smell of sea, the fragrance smell of coffee....

A couple of weeks ago, a friend pointed out Orion in the sky. orion is a star constellation which you will only see it in Singapore around this time of the year.

Are you looking at the Orion that i taught you? Are you..







Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?