December 02, 2004

 

joyride

I'm sorry to say this. Things have been a bit tough lately here and life is getting shorter and shorter every day. I want to take the time that's left and smell the roses. So I am going to quit and travel full time with a biker gang to see the world and enjoy life while I still can. Don't worry about me - they all seem like really nice people. A photo of my new biker gang is below without me(of course!!! i am taking the picture)



*bleah*just kidding. i know you guys worried about me. i'm fine. alive and kicking busy with work. hella it killed me almost. won't be blogging much for this period of time i guess. but do look back. i promised i will blog whenever i can. i promise.

You are 80% Cancer





How much do you match your zodiac sign?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?