November 09, 2004

 

taking a breather

okie. this post is to tell people that your beloved xiaoqiang is taking a breather from his work. he is still alive and kicking. yesh, he has not been posting for the past week. yesh, there are rumours he has a gf. yesh, he is hibernating. yesh, he just want to keep quiet and be a listener.

HEY!!!

'Cos he is busy with his work. super busy. never in his life; that his year end is so busy. you can trying calling my handphone and chances are that your handphone shows i am on the other line. soon, i should opt for a CT-scan to see any damages done to the brain after all the radiation from my handphone. and my handphone is failing me. damn.

it's a festive season. it supposed to be happy-go-lucky. But then again, we can't ignored the fact the no work also means no money. xiaoqiang is trying his best to juggle between friends, work and family. especially at this period where his workload increased tremendously.


A Wish ...

When the moon is up in the sky
Shines a blue light,
Memories of the day we spent together
Will keep me from forgetting this date.

but knowing that being together
once again is kind of impossible
makes me think of what
may-be the best to do and to say ...

The wish that won't come true,
the song that won't be sung,
the way everything is happening
makes the world turn around us ...

If I could touch the stars,
I'd give them all to you,
and if the moon was in my reach,
that would be yours, too

seeing u happy is all i wanted to do,
seeing us succeeding is my hope for us two,
being together might be hard,
but i'll risk everything to be with you.

- by mooncycy -



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?