November 12, 2004

 

i pledge my love to you

Now that i am at the beginning, waiting. waiting for a vintage love to come true. but something tells me it's not going to be easy. things won't just fall in places just as i want them to be. but i will strive to be a better man. a bold challenge i set for myself. things i hope to achieve.


Pledge of Love by Vesta Sikora

I've made a vow, to no one but you
I pledge my love to forever be true
I'll take care of you and treat you right
I'll lay beside you all through the night

I'll feed you and clothe you and keep you warm
I'll hug you and kiss you and give shelter in the storm
I'll help you and guide you and clear a path
I'll protect you and shield you from an angry man's wrath

I'll listen to your problems help you solve them too
I'll make you a rainbow and let the sun shine through
I'll take your side even if you're wrong
Just to prove our love is strong

I'll plant you flowers and make them grow
They'll be a symbol of love that only we'll know
I'll whisper your name when no one is near
So low that only you can hear

You'll feel my love even if we're apart
You'll know that we are one in heart

I love you




+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

- The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004) -





Category: Comedy and Romance
Duration: 1 hr. 55 min.

After getting over the revelation that she is a princess and part of the royal family of the small and obscure European nation of Genovia (with a population of just 50,000), American teenager Mia (Hathaway) moves to the actual country she represents, with her best friend, Lilly (Matarazzo) tagging along during summer vacation. As she learns the job of being a country's future ruler, one challenge she's faced with is the prospect of being set up in an arranged marriage.

seriously, if you need a laugh at the end of the day, this is one good choice. but the ending is abit abrupt. and the thought of Hathaway reminds me of Mel Gibson. both face features suited the roles respectively, Hathaway as a princess, and Gibson as a patriot.


Comments:
oooooh, so mr kc is in luuuuuuurve ?!]

*grinz*

xoxo, pamela
 
yesh i am in lurve.... WAhoo~!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?