June 21, 2004

 

spanish steps


[] this is just a edited photo. don't take it serious.


i must say. ian, you looked pretty nice in the mock-mag cover. i just gotten to know from my colleague that there's actually a magazine , PLAYGIRL, in states. popularised among womens and gays. wahoo~!

anyway, was at Charmaine's birthday pool party last saturday. too many photos to post. nearly caused my pc to hang yesterday. for more pix, please refer to IAN's xanga.



i was looking through some photos and saw this pix above. it's the Spanish Steps at Trinitadei Monti Church in Rome, Italy. for unknown reasons(don't ask me why), i feel like getting married at this place. perhaps getting married during winter. having a white/ champagne white wedding. well, gotta work extreme hard in order to get married there. and that will only happened if i have a gf, hmmmmm...

okie i am hallucinating....

There's a lover's moon tonight, as I look back over my shoulder.
All the stars are shining bright, just like the nights when I used to hold her.

I'm dancing with a memory, I wish I may, I wish I might.
Have one last chance to hold her tight

She's out there somewhere.......

under the lover's moon


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?