May 24, 2004

 
slick machine
(amended on 25 May at 0007hrs)

currently playing Simply Red - For your Babies

Been eating non-stop today again. fried noodles, chicken rice, latte, curry puffs, butterfly dough, biscuits with dips, cheesecake.....wah ha ha. above is my latest car craze. Mazda 3 series. saw one parking at my void deck, was wondering what's the model of that slick machine.

girls and boys. i need some comments/opinions about the issue mentioned below for a friend of mine. though the writer seek a guy's opinion. girl's opinion are welcome too.^_^ My opinion is this guy is searching for his missing bit in his heart. and she being a friend wants to help out. but there's limits to help. it's meaningless oweing a favour by taking the tickets to watch the movie with the bf. you feel bad. why bother for a pair of complimentary tickets? (i also have complimentary tickets mah....eerr ...sometimes...). so reject the offer!!!*evil grin* Go~! Go flood my tagboard and comments box.


++

i need a guy's opinion. U see ar. I have this guy classmate who met me for lunch twice (the one today la) den he got 2 complimentary tickets for a movie(which i told him i wanted to watch, during lunch) and he asked if i wanted them. So i asked him what's the catch? then he said to watch with him cos he *likes my company but it's ok if i want to watch with my bf; cos i told him my bf doesnt like me going out with guys alone. my friend just broke up with his first gf & wants someone to talk to. what's ur take on this?

++



my boss's big day. gotta put it up.*opps*


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?