April 14, 2004

 
p i n k y



xiaoqiang says: above is some pix i've gotten from Ian's xanga. okie guys, stop rubbing your eyes. it's me with the ciggie in the pix. but not to worry, your beloved xiaoqiang is still a non-smoker. he just posed for the pix.

and this pissed me abit. i STILL CAN'T surf the net with my com at home. i don't understand. just don't understand. which means i can't upload the pix i did and edited. damn. *grrrr*

went visiting my colleague at east shore hospital. she gave birth to a 2.6kg girl. CONGRATS!!!!! well, here comes the interesting part. it's never easy to take a cab in raffles place unless you booked it. but we flagged a pink london cab. everything in the cab is in pink. the tissue box, the sunglasses, the cabbie's shirt, namecard, etc. there's a photo of the cab dressed up as a wedding car with pink dressing.( too bad no photos~) it's
really pinkish. and my colleague gave me a pink grapefruit mentos plus before i leave for the day. taste abit weird.

shitz...what's with me today? or what's with today? pink day?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?