April 07, 2004

 
m e r c r e d i


Guntmar Fritz, People Going up Stairs at La Defense, Paris, France


Updated : 7:00 AM CEST
Country : Paris
City : France
Temp : 4°C
weather : Mostly Cloudy

xiaoqiang says: i've got the bottom picture off adrian's blog. and below the translations i've did. okie, don't laugh, i tried my best. and i know my english grammar sux..^_^ and check out this exorcist link. it's hilarious..



how can i let you meet me at my most beautiful moment?
i have prayed to god for 500 years to let us harvest this fate.

god changed me into a tree,
grown along your destinated path.

Rays from the sun has bloomed flowers,
each stalk is my past life's hope.

when you walk near, please listen carefully,
every motion of the leaves is my desire of passion.

and you walk past, unnoticed;
behind you is not a groundful of fallen petals
but pieces of my broken heart.


++

quizzy time..~~!

You are soo my type, you like a smart girl, who is
yet a lot of fun to be around, and also likes
sports. so if you're interested e-mail me at
lil_azn143@hotmail.com


Would you like me? (Guys Only)
brought to you by Quizilla

Awww you seem like the perfect guy!


Are you my type of guy?
brought to you by Quizilla


xiaoqiang says: i still don't know why i took these 2 quiz. out of boredom i guess..
++

kate bosworth




What female celebertie will you marry
brought to you by Quizilla

you're so totally cherry cola, everyone loves
you!your bright and cheery personality is
great!


what soft drink are you?(with pix)
brought to you by Quizilla

Clarinet
Which band instrument are you?

brought to you by Quizilla




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?