March 25, 2004

 




xiaoqiang says: i was on my way to work today. As usual, looking out the window admiring the "scenery" along the way to Raffles Place through my dreamy eyes. hey, i just can't get my eyes to open.

but something caught my attention when this big black thing drove past, turning my bright view into a grey one. it's a SUPERBUS with Nokia N-Gage advert all over the bus body. the bus body looked kinda cool with the phone, some games pictures, like Red Faction and bullet-stung-like wound all over the bus body. it looked like the bus have survived through a heavy cross-fire. very realistic looking as it drove on straight while my bus make a turn towards Raffles City. but i can't snap off some pictures of the bus. My soften hands were confortably tucked under my bag. with "Kontor Chillouts" spinning on discman.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?