March 15, 2004

 
Pirates of the Carribean


above is my new dream getaway.

it's graciously monday. not knowly why i am in ultimately good mood. my new ENZER discman failed me this morning. my ears should be playing BLUES of monday; one genre that no one likes. maybe because i am in love? *grin* just wanna tell you all qiangerians, your beloved xiaoqiang is not attached or seeing anybody. he is still keeping his options open. though he did say he like somebody in this blog. after all, it's a single-sided affair. omg, when is the last time i secret-admired somebody??

suppose to have a great weekend celebrating my dad's birthday. something screwed up. anyway, the old man up there sent his warnings too. for those staying in singapore, you might have heard the thunders roaring like a machine gun, lightnings flashing like some laser displays; in the saturaday evening. i would have thought there were some scientific experimenting around my neighbourhood.

but the gadgets at the recent IT show at Suntec city made my week. or maybe it's the sale-girls there. wahaha, you know what i'm saying ? ask dickson and nigel. and they will tell you why*evil grin*. some of my latest craze gadgets.(hey i am a geek!! IT geek!!!)


^ Sony Cybershot DSC-T1. slide the way baby~!!


^ Fujitsu Lifebook P5020. it's 1.75kg!!! as heavy as a chicken!!

^ Apple 17" Powerbook. *drool*



< Apple Ipod or....

< Apple Ipod Mini. i like the lime green casing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?