March 17, 2004

 
P.E.A.C.E.



this must be the march holidays for the kids. for a while, i was not woken up by their before-anthem speech and anthem. although usually, i am up by 7. peace for a week.

with CHIJ, Toa Payoh occupying the old site of moulmein primary school, pictured above,( i was from there 12 years ago); my neighbourhood once again painted with noise, kids noise. not to mention more and more kiasu parents who drove their kids to school. flooding my flat's carpark and roads. for a moment, i thought all my neighbours striked rich except my family. yes, a mini car show you can call it with BMWs, Mercedes, Lexus, Jaguars....etc
tell me about it if the economy downturns.

thanx to them again.. who rocked my sunday morning sleep with carnival, screams and the stupid sound systems blasting "she bangs" without william hung.

this is the week where i can call peace. peace at heart. peace at the bus with no kids with their ever enormous-big bags. let me tell you, i never had a moment of peace whenever these kids are around. i was like a giant to them. any of my actions would send this hobbitalike minatures flying or thrown at a distance.

i already had a bad experience. on a usual saturday evening, walking along the corridors of the basement food alley at Suntec, i was talking to Lip & Jol and Roger. you see, our eye-level are always higher than normal singaporeans. i normally stopped walking if i heard a kid's cry, scream or giggle.. indeed i stopped, and i can feel a knock at my kneecap. i looked down and saw a kid lying on his back crying. his parents without even looking at the kid 1st turned at scolded me for not looking out for kids. this lighted the fiery fire in my sympathised eyes.

i scolded the parents for not responsible and letting their kids to runabout. and pushing the blame on others as if their bornt treasure is really so treasure till you can't bear to scold them. you normally don't see xiaoqiang flaring up, let alone flaring at some adults( when we all were taught that adults are mature. *PUI!*) frankly speaking, i would have guess these kids will in-turn be those problematic kids when they grew up, judging from the way they were brought up.*angry*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


^my old car craze, VolkWagen Beetle.

below is my new car craze, Lexus RX320.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?