March 10, 2004

 

elbowable hit




xiaoqiang says: thanx, michelle. i kinda like topshop clothes too. but i can't fit into most of those tops too.*sigh* anyway, i shan't complained too much. after all we should be delighted what the old man up there gave us. right..?

Today was another horrijible trip to work. Ever since i've taken bus to work. i fall in love with the bus. not only it's faster, it also have more pretty girls to look at. wah ha ha*evil grin* Shall tell you what's my anguishment of the day. as usual, standing in the bus at the most asuspicious" time of the day; where rubbing shoulders is inevitable.

i was standing near this old man with his arm resting on an umbrella; with his elbow facing me. with my Discman blasing my favourite jay chou music, enjoying the morning ride through the newly shone Jalan Besar/ Serangoon Road. And when the bus make a turn, here's my agony.

the old man was trying to balance himself with the help of umbrella( i think). still, with his elbow facing me gave a 180 degrees horizontal thrust to my groin. my ever-morning-sleepy expression quicky changed to a big eyes with smashed up face features. with my nose, eyes, eyebrows and mouth all over the places.... that's what i call A.G.O.N.Y.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?