March 09, 2004

 

b i g



xiaoqiang says: this shall be my bitching post. come to think of it, i haven't been bitching for quite a while.*grin* just updating pictures and jokes, showing the rest of people my professionalism of " photography"; telling people I DO have a sense of humour. shall rant and bitch or worse of all, C O M P L A I N.....(-_-!)

i was on my way to work. Finally taken bus over mrt( you called it train in singapore or subway in other countries). i can never understand why there are so many crowds during 9am++ in the morning. shouldn't everyone be going to school, to work earlier? and the thing is there are just as many people on the bus compared to those taking the train.

i know myself as not the normal singapore guys in terms of body mass. not that i claim myself to be big sized but taller and bigger than the normal singapore guys. i was sitting on the outer seat, which is the one closer to those standing; when this man walked past me with his god-knows-what-sh*t metal thingy in his bag and hits me on my right shoulder.

THAT HURTS.

and the thing that pricked my fuming nerves is that this man didn't bothered to look back or even say sorry. grrrr..*angry*

being big in singapore aren't gonna get you any incentives or anything good. i'm getting problems buying clothes for myself. and i don't like hip-hop clothings . anyone can help me with nice cheap clothes which fits me? i'm the one on the losing end whenever i fancy a nice looking top. when i ask for a size from the salesgirl, she ended giving me the sorry look, " sorry sir, our largest size is L. and the cutting is meant for a asian guy, or rather a normal singapore asian guy.

which always invites me to the doors of those stores, boutiques that comes with a brand( you know what i mean)*sigh*. i missed my poly days, i can wear when i deem fit..




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?