February 09, 2004

 
there he goes


i was so eagered to change my diet just to keep up with my plans to keep fit. strangely, my diet seems to differ( i am weighing at 77kg, and i am trying to get back my 78-80kg). you see, my weight. before i finished my national service, i weigh at 85kg. then when i finished my ns. it's 78kg.. which is suppose to be the correct weight according to BMI.

and i was sick last week. and after that everything changed. Had nasi lemak, waffle and teh tarek this morning but i wasn't hungry at noon. usually, i will get hungry and try scrumble for something...but not today.

but eventually i ate. had subway's 1/2foot long sandwich. i shall continue to keep up with my plans. to be TAF!!( trim and fit)


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?