December 22, 2003

 
T.A.T.U.


That's Krystal on the left. One of my colleague. She's leaving Singapore, back to China. Hope everything will be fine for her. bon voyage, girl and see you again in china.

The other spectacled guy is Weiyu a.k.a. Loi. one of my closest friend andk nown him since secondary school. my gosh~ that's almost 10 years. but it's kinda meet once in a year now. everybody is busy with work. alot of catching up to do everytime we met. Mostly updating each other lifes. a good thing to do in this festive mood.

no monday blues 'cos X'mas is only 2 days away. but still hectic day for me when i can't get materials and stuff for the papers. gotta chased agencies for them. also time to catch some sleep...Zzzzzzzzzz

i've gotten a X'mas present from Swarovski*grin*. won't open it till Xmas. And a rare chance to catch me with and without glasses. which do you prefer? ^_^



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?