June 19, 2003

 
todae is just another normal day for me in my office.. it's still sunny. Been staying in my office the whole day. Laminating, printing, cutting...i sounds like those bookstores which have big photo-copying machines. Yah.. by the way, don't be surprise if you see me online in icq during daytime.i tell you. i never print so much certificates in my whole entire life. i don't even get so much in my life either. 1st, you need to photo-copy a few copies before you test print them. Then, you need to set the templates in order to insert the name and print. Play around with the fonts and size.. bla bla bla.. and this take my whole morning. in fact, you can get tired sitting and printing. i wasn't surprised. but what actually ticked me is that, i cut myself. you know that kind of paper cut. i didn't know until i went to wash hands before i went for lunch. It's like you can see the flesh yet there's no blood. did it make your goose-pimples surface up on your arm?

i upload a few new photos today.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i had the same experience for the 1st part of the story. It's like we've known each other since last life. Somewhat weird feeling. It's even weird to me that on this earth, there are over 5 billion people; and i still get to meet this person in this small country. perhaps its fate... No love evolves in the end between us. She just come and go. i wonder how is she. is she still fighting for her beliefs?

Singapore True Love Story ~ is it...?

(also playing Charlene - i've never been to me)

All my life, I'm not sure what first love feels like, is it a possesive, demanding love or can be easily forgotten as time goes by. Until one guy taught me what a love meant and realise that I'm deep in love with him and have no courage to let him know.

It started about 1 year ago after I broke up with my boyfriend when I was introduced to this handsome and attractive guy at phone by my friend. I've already felt very comfortable talking with him even that's the first time we talked on the phone. It's like we have known each other for along time, and it's not just me who felt like this, cause he told me that he also felt the same like I do. After 2 times talking on the phone, we agree to meet. There's no special feeling I felt when I first met him, we're just happy to know each other cause we have many things in common. Then, we get more and more closer, we share our secrets, sad stories, happy times, and our love problems. We went every weekend to cinemas, or just to have dinner together. When I was sad, he cheered me up and said that everything will gonna be alright, and whenever I need him, I can be sure that he'll be there for me.

At that time, I felt that I was very lucky to have a wonderful friend like him and know that I care for him too. At one day, after went home from the cinema, he told me that he loved me from the first time we met and wanted me to marry him. I'm very surprised as I haven't thinking of started a new relationship with other guy. I told him that I care for him as he's the best friend I've ever had. "I care about u very much but not in love with u," I said. Then he looked me with a smile and said " it's alright, I understand what's u're going through. I just want u to know what I feel for u, a sincerely love, a love with no demand. I know we can't have all the things we want in life, so I wish u all the love and happiness in this world can be delivered by someone else who will love u much better than me, cause if u're happy, then I will be happy too. When u love someone so dearly, u will want ur loved one to be happy, so I will pray for u and hope u will have the best things in life". I was touched with his words, and hope he will find his dream girl later.

After that, we still went together at weekend, have fun together, and suddenly things got change. As we're busy with our own activities, we seldom go out together again, and he seldom call me again. I miss him a lot, and often wondering what he was doing right now. Is he thinking of me too? Then, I heard from my friend that she saw him with a beautiful girl at a cinema. I didn't know how to act, I felt very weak and sad, but said to my friend that I'm happy for him. I cried at that night, and suddenly I realised that I've been wrong for all this time, not only I care for him, I loved him very much and wanted him back in my life again. This is the first time I have a feeling like this, is it my first love?

I don't know how to say about my feeling for him, I always remember what he said "when u love someone so dearly, u will wanted ur loved one to be happy". Everytime I remember this, it hurts me so much, I kept wondering why am I late to realise how I feel? I want him to be happy, but it also hurt myself to realise that I'm still in love with him until now. If I tell him the truth, would it be matter again? Will I ever get my second change and make him turn to me again? I don't know....

All I can do right now is be happy for him and hope that one day I still have the opportunity to say "I Love U....."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?