June 17, 2003

 
if you look at the time of my post, you know it's working hour. yesh~guyz, i'm back again in my camp. I had a baby swimming pool outside my office, thanks to the morning rain. greetings to my frens along the way up. Alot of people said i 've changed, while others just laugh at my botak head. They kept teasing me with this new bunch of recruits. pls~ i left with 2 months and they just started their army life for barely 2 months. It's still funny [ wahahhaha]when i looked at them, they looked at me and saw my rank. *hmph* Life still pretty the same here. And i realised i mis-calculated my leaves. i need to re-plan again.

Recently, i realised the breaking up season is in the air. a couple of my frens is down with the break-up bug. not to mention that, some whom have break-up with their ex-gf sometime back; has patched back. i wonder what's wrong. There's something in my mind which i don't understand all this years. it's like when you heard someone - frens, cousins has break-ups with their other halves, there will be a handful of them like a festive season. And it goes like every june and dec.. and this went on like a cycle.

July is coming. Which also means a brand new semester for those who just entered tertiary studies. Hope that my frens will adapt to the new environment better. i missed my poly days..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?